This is of course the modern suburb name. Kents Moat itself was not in Yardley: it is the site of the West Hall of Sheldon
171 Bye Field and Brick Kiln (owner Charles Yates, occupier himself)
Location: in Kents Moat recreation ground behind Donington House and 227-255 The Meadway. Charles Yates is listed in a directory of 1841 as a farmer and brick and tile maker.